Monday, August 31, 2009

Show Low

A couple weeks ago I was able to get out of this 110 degree heat and go north to Show Low with some friends. It was a great weekend. I meet new people and was able to do some hiking and bask in the pine trees for a change. Of course there were some adventures along the way. So, here are some pictures to tell the story!



Pre leaving for our trip, Brian and the girls, Kelly, Mimi, Brooke and I

Brooke trying to open the bag of chips

Brian opening the bag of chips, finally success!!!
Amy looking hot!


Brooke and I looking looking awesome!

I need to work on my balancing
Of course there was some off roading going on!!! I think we drove thru this water at least 4 or 5 times!! We had to get a good pictures:)


The girls at dinner. Great way to end a great weekend. Lets do again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I'll bet that car was filthy. Also, what a smart guy going on a trip with a bunch of lovely ladies...Bet that was tough. =) I didn't know that you kept up a blog. It was so fun to read about you and your sweet family. It made me miss Arizona...Take care Katie!

    ReplyDelete