Thursday, October 6, 2011

Provo In the Fall

So one year ago I was suppose to go to Provo and visit Amy, Trent and Cannon however I landed in the hospital instead, I was so sad. However this year I actually made it. I had a great time, the weather was perfect and I always have fun with family. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

This one is for Grandpa Corning, he already loves to brush his teeth!

Cannon has the Corning pickle love already at 14 months, this made me laugh!!!

We went hiking up to Stewart Falls, it was beatiful and the weather was perfect.

The trees were changing colors

Amy and I on the hike, we love our chacos!
We then spent saturday evening with extended family and made BOO blocks. I forgot my camera, but here are my blocks. It was great to see everyone and spend sometime together.

The cute Dyer Family! Thanks again for a great time Trent and Amy. I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment