Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trips and Tests

Suzy, Kecia and I
Manti Temple

So, I have kind have been awaiting to post because not much has been going on. However, I now have two very exciting things to post about. First, I went to Manti, Utah a couple of weeks ago to witness the sealing of some really good friends in the Manti temple. An LDS sealing is where two people are married for time and all eternity. It was a wonderful experience to be there with them, I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. The weather was beautiful and the drive was a relaxing change from work. I am so glad that I was able to go.
The second exciting event was that I took my second certification test and passed!!!! At work I am required to take three certification test. They each take anywhere from 2 to 5 hours to take. If anyone knows me well they know that I do not like test at all. Never have, never will. I think that they do not show any ones abilities at all. If you really want to know what someone capabilities are then have them show you in a practical that they will do on a daily bases. I am just grateful that two of them are done and I have one left.
Life is wonderful here in Phoenix AZ, hopefully more exciting and fun adventures will come to pass this summer!!! Tell then family and friends!
CHEERIO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment