Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hair Cuts

So, I have been going gray since I was 17 years!!! And its getting worse. I promise its true people. Got to love those family genes right?! The problem is I have very dark brown/ black hair needless to say gray sticks out like a sore thumb. Every three months or so, I go get a cut and color. I always have one idea in mind when I go and walk out with another. Short, long, medium, layered. Black, blond, red or light brown or purple.....(just kidding) I don't think I could get away with that one in the temple. Anyhow today is another one of those days. Do I go really short? Grow it out? Layered,one length just thinned out. Did I mention that it is really thick as well! I would like something easy because I have girls camp coming up and need something that I can get away with washing and going. Not having to drag along the product, dryer and straightener would be nice. I enjoy getting my hair done, its relaxing and regardless of what it ends up looking like, I normally walk out feeling like a million bucks! So, my friends and family you are just going to have to wait and see.... What will KT look like the next time you see her? I am sure Lauren will work her magic like she always does. Keep posted for pictures

Cheerio:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!
    Yes, I know how beautiful and thick your hair is, I remember. Let me know how it goes! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you decided!!! I know all about thinning. It's the only thing that saves me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie! I have so many of the same hair dilemmas! It so nice to run into old friends. I'll have to keep updated on your life via facebook and the blog!

    ReplyDelete