Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girls Camp & Work Certification

This week for Memorial Day weekend I had the opporunity to go to girls camp. I was the ward girls camp director. As you can see our YW program is very small, but is filled with amazing and talented YW. We had a great time, the weather was beatiful and we did some great activities. Our theme this year was: We've got the POWER, through faith we can do all things! Let me tell you through faith we can do all things. It had been a busy week before camp. On the monday before I completed my final certification test for work!!!!!! It took me about 3 hours to complete and let me tell you that I wanted to party like it was 1999 because I was so happy it was done. On wedesnday I pick up my brother Patrick from the airport and we drove down to Tucson for my youngest sibling graduation from junior high! Yes, it rained and we were WET!!! However it was completly worth every moment. I am so proud of you Bryce and I love you. You will go and do great things. Friday, I drove back to Phoenix to finish getting ready to leave for camp the next morning. Somehow, desite how crazy busy things were, it all work out. So, truley through Faith we can do all things. Tell next time:)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,
    Your blog is great. I am going to camp as well on Thursday. I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete