Friday, May 15, 2009

Thinking about life, but not worrying about life



Okay, I have to admit that one of my favorite TV shows to watch is extreme makeovers home edition. Its one of those feel good shows. Well, last night I was watching it on TV.The home that they did was for this family who had lost their dad to cancer. It had all the key elements, nice family, tragic story, finish product a beautiful home. What made this show different is the motto that the father lived by. I have been thinking about it all day. Something that everyone can live by and I think find a lot more happiness in this crazy world that we live in. So if you are ever feeling down just think:


"There is a lot to think about, but nothing to worry about"


So here is to thinking about life but not worrying about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment