Monday, September 21, 2009

Reflection of Grandparents

This post is mostly for me I have to admit. I feel the need to get my feeling out before I do something crazy. I have been blessed my whole life with amazing family. We have always been very close. For the first eight years of my life we lived across the street from my grandpa and grandma Corning. I have felt close to them my whole life. Charles and Lois Corning

Grandpa Corning pass away in 1998 from lung cancer. My grandma Corning is still alive but her health has been declining lately.

My Grandpa and Grandma Lyman lived in Escalante Ut, where we spent many summer visiting them.


Randell and Gwen Lyman

My grandpa Lyman passed away in 1996 due to Alzheimer's. My grandma Lyman is still alive and lives my parents. She deals with pain all the time due to old age, ie she is 94.

As much as I love them it is difficult to see them both suffer. I just pray that they know how much I love them and care for them. They all have lived full lives and I know that they will be rewarded eternity for their many accomplishments here on this earth. In that aspect I am very grateful for the gospel and the clarity and comfort that it can bring at difficult times. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with them.

I love you Grandma Corning and Grandma Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment