Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cannon's Blessng

For Labor Day weekend I went to Provo, Ut for the blessing my nephew Cannon. We had a great time. How cool is that I finally have a nephew! ( If you can't tell I am a little excited about this!!!!!) We played games and spent time with the Dyer family as well. The actually blessing was beatiful. Trent and Amy are great parents and will do a great job of raising Cannon. I can't wait for Christmas when they come down for two whole weeks! It was also nice to have the whole family there. I think mom and I figure out the last time that was,was at Trent and Amy wedding about a year and a half ago. Here are some pics from that weekend!!

The whole Family
I like this one because it looks like he is waving to everyone, saying "here I am!"

Sarah and Bryce playing around at the park ( she really didnt hit him, I promise)

This picture is not from that weekend, but is one of my favorites of Cannon! We love you Cannon!!!

1 comment: