Friday, August 5, 2011

June & July

This year I have been able to see my family on a number of occasions! It has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed every moment. The end of June Amy came to Tucson with Cannon.


We also celebrated her birthday a couple days early...


It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that she was able to come visit. Shortly after that it was July 4th weekend. It was a crazy weekend but so worth it. I went to Prescott with Olivia and Chelsa for part of it. We enjoyed the parade, being in the woods and watching Alias.




This pictures is for Dad, you got to love the pink T-bird

Chelsa and I at the parade, it was a really warm morning let me tell you, but so much fun.

The girls and I the morning that I left
I then went down to Tucson to spend time with mom, dad, Bryce and Sarah, it was a nice relaxing 4th of July, just the way I like it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment