Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Patrick and Alyssa Corning

In march I was able to go to Utah again however this time it was for a more exciting event. My brother Patrick was married in the Salt Lake City Temple. However I almost missed my flight. Note to self middle of March equals craziness in Phoenix!!!!It was a beautiful day. Weather was perfect and everyone looked amazing. I do not have many pictures from the actually wedding but I do have some from the Open House in Tucson!

Patrick and Bryce doing a small concert that morning

Cannon I have to say was the cuties baby there!!! Cant get enough of him.

Dad and Bryce ready for the big party!

Ladies- Bryce is officially dating material his number is 000 000 0000:)

This little guy decided to join us at the Open House, he chilled out there for quite some time.

This pictures does not do the cupcakes justest, they were amazing, I have never had anything like them in my life

It was a great celebration with the wedding in Utah and the Open House in Tucson. Welcome to the family Alyssa, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment