Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grandma Sitting



My grandma is 93 years old! That's right 93 pretty amazing if you ask me and she is one of the most beautiful people that I know. My family is blessed to have her live with our parents. She brings many blessing into our lives. On occasion I have the opportunity to go down to Tucson and stay with her when my parents are out of town. We talk, go on walks and eat chocolate most of the time. She has accomplished many great things in her life. One being raising my wonderful mother. I truly look forward to and cherish the weekends that I get to send with her. Grandma Lyman I love you and so grateful to have you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'll have to add you to my 'cool people' list. We should definitely talk and swap girl's camp ideas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete